Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All to You

All to You, I surrender, everything all of me... You chose me, dear Lord, Your beloved because of You I am free. As I look back on last week's events I realize and can see more and more the impact of prayer. Prayer is so powerful when you're filled with the Holy Spirit. the best thing is when praying for someone else. It takes your focus off your own problems. Everyone has a story to tell, everyone has problems it's normal then again what is normal anyway? We live in such a fallen world and there's only so much light we can shine through the darkness. In the midst of our busyness  or drama we forget what matters most in life. People. Jesus. It's so easy to fall into temptation we all want we all need. In the end it comes down to our character. We can be comfortable in a place for so long. BAM! New focus, new change, new setting, new fears. I'm actually excited because it's normal to be nervous but there's always someone out there trying to rob you from your joy. the more I seek Christ the more I long to be near the more I thirst for a challenge to grow in my walk with Jesus the less my anxiety. It truly is an amazing blessing. "In Him & through faith In Him we may approach God with freedom & confidence" ~ Eph. 3:12.  "I trust in Your unfailing love. My heart rejoices in Your salvation." ~ Psalm 13:5.  All that matters is I belong to Him, my Maker, my everything and nothing can get in the way, not even a stick! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment