Friday, October 14, 2011

new day

they say there may be pain in the night & joy comes in the morning... often that is true... I was totally out at sleep last night that when the alarm went off 5:15 this morning I so did not want to get up. But be faithful with little I did, I showered then went back to sleep to get a few minutes more. Finally was up & about by 6 am and ate breakfast. It's Friday it should be exciting right?!?! Not really kicking in until I was brushing my teeth and looked at my wall of quotes in the bathroom and saw "One light that's all I am"  brought me back to a song we heard in church a while ago by Ten Ave. North "Hold my heart"    

"One tear in the driving rain One voice in the sea of pain could the Maker of the stars hear the sound of my breaking heart One light that's all I am right now I can barely stand If You're everything You say You are won't you come close & hold my heart"


it's a pretty song and it reminds me of this weekend that we're about to do something exciting instead of going to church we're going out to BE the church... to show our love for Jesus by serving in the community with little projects like picking fruits/veggies, painting, praying etc...  I'm really excited... it's about the one main thing in life: Love and I can't wait to pour it all out like a million yellow M&M's :o)

Happy Friday!

1 comment: